Dr. Lista was recently invited to be a guest on the Roger, Darren, and Marilyn show to talk about popular trends in non-surgical treatments and new advances in non-invasive approaches to surgery.
One of the main topics discussed on air focused on a condition that affects younger and older patients alike: puffy areas underneath the lower eyelid. Some people who have small deposits of fat below the eye are unhappy with the appearance that it creates. While it may not seem very noticeable to anyone else, we have met several patients over the years who feel self-conscious, uncomfortable, and unsatisfied by the look of this puffiness. In the past, surgeons would have to perform an operation in order to remove the fatty deposits. But nowadays, with a precise injection of dermal fillers, the look of the puffy area can be greatly improved. Listen to the full interview for more details on how this process works.
Other topics covered in this discussion include:
– what are the common aesthetic procedures that people in their 20’s are interested in?
– does Dr. Lista ever advise patients not to go ahead with a procedure?
– is there a minimum age Dr. Lista suggests for patients wanting plastic surgery or injections?
– what are the top procedures across the board, whether surgical or non-surgical?
– is it true that injections for wrinkles are preventative?