Take Back Control and Join Us for a Private Educational Session on ThermiVa
January 10, 2017
As a result of aging, and following childbirth, many women discover that their vaginal muscles and soft tissues have lost tightness and firmness. While completely normal, this can impair or decrease sensation during intercourse with an intimate partner and can even create a negative impact on a woman’s levels of desire. And, while vaginoplasty surgery is an excellent way to help you regain control of your most intimate concerns, we understand that surgery isn’t for everyone.
That’s why we are excited to announce our exclusive ThermiVa open house, which will take place on Tuesday January 17th from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. What’s ThermiVa? It’s our first ever non-invasive vaginal rejuvenation treatment that can assist with the following intimate concerns:
1. Vaginal laxity: ThermiVa can assist in tightening the vaginal opening and the tissues throughout the vagina, which may be needed as a result of vaginal childbirth or the normal aging process.
2. Mild stress urinary incontinence: There are a number of women who encounter mild bladder leakage during physical activity, or while coughing, lifting, exercising, and have reported a reduction in urinary leaking after ThermiVa treatments.
3. Sexual dysfunction: ThermiVa treatments may help to strengthen pelvic floor muscular contraction and help to increase nerve sensitivity, which can lead to an improvement in orgasmic function.
4. Vaginal dryness: Some women have reported an improvement in vaginal lubrication following a ThermiVa treatment, which is likely a result of an increase in blood flow to the vaginal canal.
5. Cosmetic appearance of the labia: ThermiVa can help tighten soft tissues in the labia majora (outer labia) that help to reduce external sagging. In fact, many women concerned about labial sagging have found this treatment enables them to feel more comfortable when wearing tight clothing, swimwear and exercise apparel.
You and a female friend are invited to our exclusive ThermiVa open house, which will include an informational seminar from our very own Dr. Lista, complimentary consultations, and each attendee will receive a $200 gift card, which can be used towards your purchase that evening.
Mini Lectures & Patient Testimonials
At The Plastic Surgery Clinic, we pride ourselves in the education we provide each and every one of our patients about the procedures we perform. In fact, we find it imperative to provide open houses about our latest treatments and technological advancements, so that our patients can feel comfortable about choosing us.
Other Offers & Promotions
Our ThermiVa open house will include:
(1) A presentation by Canada’s leading plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Lista, MD, FRCSC
(2) A patient testimonial about her journey with the procedures
(3) A $200 gift card towards ThermiVa
(4) Complimentary consultation with our medical professionals
(5) Delicious canapés and refreshing beverages
Learn more about our special event offers and RSVP at [email protected] – spaces are limited. We look forward to seeing you!
Like this post? Share on your favourite social media below.